Wednesday 1 June 2016

The shocking story of Mrs Eve: How she got rid of fibroid naturally without surgery

My Story 
My name is Eve Abbey and I am 37 years old. I live in Ikoyi, Nigeria  Nigeria. I found out I had fibroids when I was trying to get pregnant and it was making me feel rejected and forsaken after 8 years of marriage, and during this years I had visited so many hospitals with different scan and test, but this very day I went to visit a friend, her children was just running up and down she was shouting joy and Justinian leave that place (she was talking to her daughters) when I got home being alone I felt bad not because she was calling her daughters but because I don’t have any child to call, this led me to hospital just to know what was going on again in which I have visited hospital times without number

The result of the scan shows I have 3 large fibroids, which the doctor said was preventing me from getting pregnant. I had a surgery in October 2007 to take them out, but I was bleeding so much during the surgery, they ended it quickly and left 2 smaller ones in my uterus.I was in hospital for almost 3 weeks, and I had to spend 12 weeks at home recovering, due to complications. Visit here to know more



I Felt Rejected and Lonely
I went to hospital that day after I left my friend’s house as I was saying to really know what was going on in my system again that was preventing me to get pregnant and also to complain about series of problem I had like pains etc. By the time I got to the hospital, I went for scan it was discovered that a new fibroid had grown, so I realized the fibroids might get worse.
 I was directed down the frightening path to the operating room after a diagnostic revealed a rapid growing fibroid that was causing my severe pain and other problems. I was scared when I heard of fibroids again knew what I went through during the first surgery and was tearfully shocked at the news.

I Ran away with Fears
My doctor insisted that a myomectomy was my only treatment option. There was a likely risk that a hysterectomy would be performed instead if things didn’t go as planned during the surgery, but I wouldn’t know until I woke up! So I would end up with painful incisions, noticeable scars, having to take pain medication, spending days in the hospital and months recovering, etc. All I could think to myself was, “I can’t do this!” The life I loved and worked so hard to have was already significantly compromised and it would never be the same again if I had this surgery. So I decided to turn back and run before I reached the end of the path to the operating room and take a chance to find an alternative on my own.
Meanwhile my symptoms continued to get worse. I began to lose feelings in my thighs from the fibroid pressing on my nerves, the pain and pressure were almost unbearable, my energy seemed to disappear more every day and my abdomen continued to enlarge and feel heavy. It looked like I was pregnant and just starting to show. I was forced to take a medical leave of absence from my job with no pay and no sick time left to use for compensation. With loan to pay back in the office, and living expenses to pay.Thankfully, the wealth of knowledge I gained from researching the internet on sites such as this oneeventually led me to information on how to remove fibroids naturally without surgery 

Office Rejection

Our office health insurance refused to pay for my further treatment when they were told that I refused to go through knife, this now make me to be more desperate to find easy and affordable treatment, this very faithful day I came across this website www.topnaturalhealthcare.comI was inspired to read more about it because it’s in line with what am looking for. 

Without no further delay I started with Fibroid remover program , I must say, when I saw the price, I thought it was too expensive, but my husband insisted that I get it. My husband always tells me life is more important than clothes and other material things, so if you need to spend some money to make yourself feel good, you should go for it. I am so glad I did!!!

Good News
After 5 days of fibroid remover treatment it was like years back when I was in high institution that I never dream of having fibroid, I no longer feel the pains. It was hard to believe what I was experience even though I just spent Days in the program.Every pains I experienced immediately stopped and 
went away within that few days. See how it all happened

Am so happy to tell you this, that my fibroids had gone, the one that was growing inside my uterus and the other two were inside the walls of my uterus. The largest fibroid was the size of a grapefruit. When I got my results back from a scan I went for, the result shows that I only had one fibroid  inside the wall of my uterus and that it was the size of a small apple.  So two fibroids completely dissolved away and the largest one was the size of a small apple instead of a grapefruit. Since I wasn’t having any problems with my periods and 2 out of the 3 fibroids were gone, I decided to just continue with the program and go on with my life.

At this moment, it’s been a little over three months since I had fibroid treatment and what a dramatic difference it has made in my life. . I returned back to work full-time two months ago after feeling enough relief to do so. So far almost every fibroid-related symptom I had has either gone away completely or improved a great deal.  I think this is amazing, and I believe that fears of incisions, scaring, complications and long painful recovery times are now concerns of the past with this new natural way of removing fibroid.There are not enough words to explain the happiness I have now. I wish I knew about this program when I first had fibroids but as the saying goes “Things happen for a reason”. I am so thrilled with my experience that I inspire others to experience for themselves the profound transformation this fibroid treatment program offers.

I strongly recommend you visit: www.topnaturalhealthcare.com in case you know someone who have fibroid, get help here =>http://bit.ly/1Y0Hoi3
 It has changed my life and now I’m free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ex-Liverpool & Chelsea coach, Rafa Benitez unveiled as manager of China's Dalian Yifang on huge £12m-a-year deal

Ex- Liverpool  and  Chelsea  coach,  Rafa Benitez  has been unveiled as the new manager of Chinese Super League side  Dalian Yifang , foll...